Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year. What I DIDN'T do during '09.

Since everyone makes a list of things at the end of a year, I thought it would be fun to make one too. This is a list of things I didn't do this year. It isn't all stuff I wanted to do, or was even able to do, just things I didn't do this year.

1) Create a Muppet screen play
2) Skydive
3) Kill anyone
4) Break a limb
5) Get my tongue stuck to a frozen pole
6) Adopt a pet
7) Adopt a child
8) Learn how to fly
9) Go blind
10) Dress up and act like R2-D2
11) Catch a snow flake on my tongue
12) Try out for the Olympics
13) Shave my head
14) Get involved with any fisticuffs
15) Get pregnant

Pretty good list I would say. Glad that the last one didn't happen. Yeah it was random, but it was the best thing I could think to post.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting list. I never considered a list of things not done. Definitely unique!

    ReplyDelete