Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Building A Better Body

Speaking of a routine, I recently bought a bike. That sentence really doesn't make sense by itself, since buying a bike has nothing to do with having a routine, but, in a round about way, it does. See, I want to get into better shape. The issue is, I'm not much into lifting weights. I do enjoy swimming but the pool we have at the house really isn't big enough for that. Biking is also a physical activity I enjoy so I am hoping I can get into a routine of biking everyday/every other day. I would like to eventually do a race or something. Maybe eventually ride it over longer distance.

Maybe I should focus on doing something more than just going around the block....

1 comment:

  1. You are doing better than I am, as I can not get down the driveway without falling off the bike!!!

    ReplyDelete