Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ultimate Frisbee

I have been invited to play Ultimate Frisbee with Brad and some of his friends this Wednesday. I have to admit, I am SUPER nervous about this. I haven't really played any sports since I left Buffalo like 3 years ago. I haven't run all out, besides on treadmills, in about that same time. Plus, Brad and I have talked about which one of us is faster, and I really don't want to find out that its not me. (I am most afraid of that last one. Stupid Alpha Male pride!) I can just use the excuse that no one knew me and that's why they were afraid to throw to me. Maybe......Or I could just rock it out! (I'm hoping for the latter.)

3 comments:

  1. But...but...you're sporty debo......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being SportyDebo just means I am the only one in the family who is interested in sports. I haven't played a sport against people who are athletic in a long time. I hope I can live up to my name and not let you down Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you will do fine and have a good time, but that is just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete