Sunday, November 8, 2009

Not Always the Most Technical Minded

I recently got a wireless router to hook up to the modem so that I don't have to sit at the kitchen table whenever I am using the internet. I just got the router, no manuals or anything so I have been trying to figure out how to hook it up. It took me about an hour to figure out that the reason it wasn't working was because the transformer I had was incorrect. I manage to get my hands on the correct one. Still nothing. My phone and computer can see the signal but nothing from the internet. It really bugs me that I can't figure this out. Might help if I spent more than 40 minutes trying to figure this out. Stupid short attention span.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got it working. Do you need any help from me??????

    ReplyDelete