Sunday, November 29, 2009

VEGAS!!!

Well, I have had some quite busy past few weeks. Let's start with the freshest in mind.

I just got back from Vegas. Mike and I drove out Friday morning to see two of our friends tie the knot. It was a total rush in Vegas. I am not sure I love the city, not even sure if I would say I like it. The trip was a lot of fun, but it felt like a total tornado. I felt like we ran from place to place just to see everything. To be fair, most of the places are beautiful and I am looking forward to my next trip when I have less planned (no weeding) and more time (more than the 24ish hours we had), oh and having more money might not hurt.

It was a nice wedding and just a great time hanging with some really cool people. Vegas did get me for not gambling, I have a rather large blister on my foot.

On the plus side, I had a suit that I bought awhile back, tailored by a friend of mine. I dropped it off the night before we left and picked it up 5ish hours before we hit the road. Thanks, Brad, for doing it last minute. It looked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment