Saturday, November 7, 2009

Something New!

Nothing big. Just thought since I haven't posted in a while, I would try and post mid-day. Don't do this very often, I usually just do it at the end of the day right before I go to bed to sleep. Still looking for a job, but trying to keep my chin up. It is never a fun process, but I guess it'll give me time to do other stuff. like apply to school! If I get in, maybe everything was for the best, but I am going to hate dealing with student loans. Even with that though, I will be so glad to be a student again.

Well without anything else to write (I do have a lot to write actually, just not right now. Don't want this post too cluttered. Maybe I'll post again tonight.) I'll post some pics.

My little bro and I in California, after a VERY long night. Great to see him again!
I actually dressed up for Halloween! Haven't done that in years. Face paint looked like a cross between a zombie (what I was supposed to be) and Rambo (not what I was going for)


Me in the sweet hoodie I took from my last job at Siren. I figured since I liked it and ran the inventory for a bit, no one would mind me taking one since they usually just take them around the office.

1 comment: