Thursday, May 13, 2010

Grading My Semester

As you probably know, last semester was my first ever real full-time college experience. I remember when I got report cards with my grades in them, way back in grade school. Remembering how those days were, and that my parents used to actually put them up on the fridge, I thought I should make a little report card for this semester.

Critical Thinking - A (Probably in the top 5% of the class)

Spanish - A (So good that I could skip the final!)

Anthropology - A (Could have slept through the class and still received an A)

Chemistry - ? (Don't have the final grade yet. Expecting around a B)

Comments: Thomas was a very friendly and pleasant student this semester, always a treat to have in the classroom. Very friendly and helps the other students if he understood a particular lesson and they didn't. Could work on being more punctual to his earlier classes.

Yeah, that is probably what this semester would have looked like on a report card.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I will sign the report card, if you need me to

    ReplyDelete