Monday, May 31, 2010

A Good Show

I really think a good story is one that causes a person to feel moved in some way. That is why I feel that both Chuck and LOST are some of the best stories ever.

The other day, the apartment I am at (finally) got DSL hooked up. While I have been spoiled with cable for the last few months, I can work with DSL. After work Saturday, I came home and watched the season finale of Chuck with Brad. I was really sad to see the story end for now, knowing that I won't be getting anymore for months. It feels like forever, when it really isn't all that long away. At least I know there will be another season, unlike the last few years where it wasn't decided whether to continue or not until mid-summer.

After that, I watched the series finale of LOST. I will not talk about my thoughts of the show in this post. All I will say is that I was happy with how the show ended and don't feel like I've wasted my time watching it. I know things were left unanswered but I am ok with saying that I enjoyed the tale that they decided to tell. I am totally going to miss that show.

Maybe I should start rewatching the show, one episode a week.

1 comment:

  1. glad you found 2 shows you like. some times, for all the choices we have on TV today, you can't find anything you like enough to miss if it was taken off

    ReplyDelete