Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blaming The Roommates

I have some pretty cool roommates. Brad, Gene, and Jeffrey are all guys I met last year during my last summer. The four of us hang out a lot. We go out to eat, go to movies, go shopping, play video games, and eat mostly as a group. The issue is that, since I have this blog, I like doing things that are 'blog worthy' which means I have to hang out with these guys when they go out. There is a 99% chance that something crazy will happen and there is an 100% that someone will say something crazy. So I need to be there so you can all hear about it. Bring there means I can't be here. Well, at least not until I find a way to be in two places at once with the same consciousness. And that doesn't seem very likely to happen in thee near future, so deal with it!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear your stories, when ever you get to them!
    Enjoy your time

    ReplyDelete