Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Wire Review

There are many reasons that I haven't blogged a lot recently. I could come up with a short list of these excuses, but right now, I will be blaming it on the TV show The Wire.

If you didn't know, this show actually ended a few years ago. I never saw it when it aired since it was on HBO but I heard that it was a good show, sometimes even referred to as one of the best shows ever. After spending around 60 hours of this summer watching this show, I don't know if I would agree with those who say it was an amazing show. While it was good and may be on the top of the heap of crime shows, I had my issues with it. These issues are my own and I should fault the show for that, since this opinion is also my own, I can just make up the rules for how to do this as I go along. I felt every season dragged along with all/most of the action happening in the last episode or two. On the other side, I think it was well acted and amazingly cast. I could empathize with the characters and when a show can make yo feel something, you can never write it off.

Well, that is it for tonight. I may just spend the next few posts blaming my lack of blogging on other things. Stay tuned for me to (maybe) blame these things for my lack of blogging: My Roommates, Sleep, Work, Rock Band, San Francisco, and many more!

Or not. Who knows what I'm going to do? Certainly not me!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you don't know what your going to do... who does know???? Inquiring minds want to know these things

    ReplyDelete