Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chicago, in Arizona?

I don't really care about tv. Brad doesn't either although he does enjoy occasionally watching Craig Ferguson. This desire kicked in for him the other night and, since we have cable internet, he decided to hook the tv up too. Now we aren't paying for any cable tv, so I didn't think we would be able to get anything, but Brad was happily able to watch his show.

A few days later, I was bored at home and decided to see what was on the tv. I flipped it on and scrolled around to see what stations we got. I excitedly found Discovery, which is where it stopped at my last place. I kept going and found we get most stations. One was even showing James Bond in Spanish, which I had to show Brad when he got back. Even better than that, I flipped over to a local news station. A local CHICAGO news station. Weird, I know. That oddity caused me to stay there for a few minutes. I even noticed it was the correct time, 2 hours ahead of Phoenix (at least, I assume that is the correct time for them.)

Not that I even watch the local news here, but its nice to know that I can keep up on Chicago if I get the sudden urge to know what's going on in that city.

2 comments:

  1. Probably WGN, I bet. They seem to be on most cable channel lineups all over the country. Very odd, but there you are.

    ReplyDelete