Monday, August 23, 2010

I Like the Floor

Growing up in the house I did. I always thought hardwood floors were the coolest things. We had linoleum in the kitchen and hallway, but besides that, the rest of the house had carpet. I grew up walking, sitting, napping, wrestling, playing, doing school work, and sleeping (lots of sleeping) on carpet. When I moved to AZ, I had carpet again. A little sad, because I honestly thought carpet was a little lame. Maybe it was the fact I (and my siblings, not just me) had to vacuum it. Well, in truth, we were SUPPOSED to but I think mom had to do it more often than not. Anyways, I didn't want that hassle, so when I moved out on my own, I got a place that had hardwood(not real stuff, just some fake linoleum) in the living room and kitchen. I was pretty happy, but that carpet in the bedroom still bugged me, and while my bed mostly covered it (it was a small room), I was still left to maintain some of it. In my new place, the third in AZ, The house has either tile or Pergo flooring. I thought this was amazing. Easy to clean and good looking. I never realized how much I would miss carpeting and the those activities I would do on it.





Well.......I mostly miss that napping.

2 comments:

  1. Dad and I are considering Pergo for the Family Room
    And, yes, knowing you as I do, I believe it is the napping you would miss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, i'm not sure what else you would do on it...:)

    ReplyDelete