Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting Cabin Fever

Getting cabin fever, and I am getting it bad. I am not really sure why, I do get out a bit, but probably nowhere near enough. It is nearly exactly like the scene from Muppets Treasure Island where the muppets and people are dancing around and singing about, obviously, cabin fever. Well, minus the muppets, boat, singing, dancing, and colorful costumes. So really, nothing like the scene, but that was all I could think of at the time.

I really need to get out more.

2 comments:

  1. It is a funny thought to think of you dancing & singing with the Muppets!
    Hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really miss your writings.
    I still check everyday for updates.
    Getting a little worried you really did go off with the Muppets!

    ReplyDelete