Monday, August 10, 2009

Never on Time

I have found this very strange problem I have. (It is one of many) For me, there is a direct correlation between how close I live to work and how often I arrive to work late. I am normally supposed to be in the office at 8am. For the start of the summer, I was ALWAYS on time. As time progressed, I started coming in later just cause I didn't want to get out of bed early, but I was still normally in the office by 8:15am. Then, I was moved down a floor. I live the floor right above the office. If I could put a fireman's pole in my room, I would drop straight into my office (The Inventory room.) Sadly, I have not had the pole installed so I have to use the stairs, but I have been finding that I am turning my alarm off or going back to sleep much more often than before. One day last week, I didn't get up till about 10:40am. The good news is I still get all my work done by the time it is needed, nut it still doesn't make me feel great. But getting up early in the morning doesn't either. Guess it is one of those 'Catch-22' moments. I really didn't understand that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment