Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Great...no, wait!

The review went as expected, great. Tamra and I talked for a while. Babe actually had gone to the Dallas office today and will be in the Fort Worth office tomorrow, so we'll see what goes on there. During the review, Tamra started mentioning the job at corp and making me feel really set that I had a job there. Talk of the extension came up and I foud out who I would be working with and I was pretty excited about it.

Then, I get a call from Tamra around 7pm. Turned the whole day around. We talked for a bit and now I am not really sure how things stand. The biggest problem with this is that I don't know what to do about my stuff in Arizona. I have most of my belongings in my old apartment there but I need to be moved out of there by September 7th. The problem is I need to figure out when I will have time to fly back there. Just very frustrating, though I should have an answer by Monday. Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. May want to look into one of those storage places for short term. I would imagine that they have them down there also but I don't know the cost.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete