Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Internet Classes

So, I set up all the things I needed to for my Internet class last night. I sign into the website to check out the class and look over the syllabus. I quickly notice that the tests need to be mailed in and that the professor prefers that the final is done on campus. Wait, I thought I was taking an Internet course so I didn't have to be on campus? What is the point of an Internet course if they want me to come to campus to take the tests? Also, I have to turn assignments in every other day at least to not be dropped from the class? I thought this was more of a 'Just get it done during the semester' type class.

All I can assume is MCC doesn't know what a class being an Internet course really means.

1 comment:

  1. Some people need to study Logic. Or keep in mind- common sense is not very common!

    ReplyDelete