Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just Drive

I have driven my car a lot. From Buffalo to Phoenix, to Fort Worth, back to Phoenix, to Los Angeles, back to Phoenix, all around Arizona for my delivery job, and to Sacramento. Even with all that driving, it still isn't an activity I love to do. It is something that, if I don't do for awhile, I will miss, but I don't really ever crave to do it and am more than happy to let someone else drive. But, when uncomfortable times or hard times come, the thought always jumps into my head, 'Why don't I just drive away. Leave everything behind.' Most times I don't think too much on it but a few times I have thought of doing the whole 'Into the Wild' type thing and just disappear. I think it is just stress and I know how much it would hurt the people I love if I just dropped off, but that doesn't stop me from thinking. I have responsibilities. I can't just drive away, no matter how much I may want to. That answer would never be as easy as going to finish the install I don't want to would be.

I just have to remember everything will smooth out.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I for one, would miss you terribly. And so would a lot more people than you probably even realize!

    ReplyDelete