Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Not in the Brochure

Well, These past few days and weeks have been a bit different than I expected this summer to be. After working for a security company last year, I thought I knew what I was getting in to. I knew I had worked in a small office but I didn't expect this much of a difference. Problems with equipment and scheduling. Working 10-14 hours per day one days and maybe 5 the next. On top of that, I was trying to take a really bad Internet college class. I decided, for the sake of my sanity, I would drop it and take it again in the fall.

Feel much better that I took care of that another issue I had been having recently. Smooth sailing for the rest of the summer? I hope so!

1 comment:

  1. So, now I know what your twitter message was about.
    Hope you do have smooth sailing for the rest of the summer

    ReplyDelete