Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Small Improvement

I am not the one in my family with cooking skills. Well, I am not the one with good cooking skills. Not yet at least. I have made somethings that turned out pretty darn horrible, but, thanks to some advise from my friend Brad and bullheadedness from myself, I have not given up. I recently made some BOMB (in a good way) chicken with a Caribbean Jerk seasoning. This has given rise to me starting to be a little inventive, as I am starting to think of different ways I could make a delicious meal out of this. I really wish I had a picture of the chicken, sadly I don't, but I will try to take one for the next meal I make. I never really felt creative but finding I'm not a terrible cook has given rise to this different side to me. Hope it keeps going well. Luckily, I am the type of person who likes to try new things!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your cooking is going well
    Yes, you do like new things
    I would like to see any pictures you take of your cooking adventures
    couldn't believe I had missed so many of your posts, until I looked @ the dates! Got me!

    ReplyDelete