Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Job!!!

I was going to apply for a new job today. Yeah, I did just start this job recently and I don't HATE it but there was an opportunity that came up that I was going to apply for and see where it went. Sadly, this job was filled hours before I had a chance to apply for it. It probably would have taken me a while to figure out where to apply for this job anyways. I really don't think I had a chance, but who knows. I think I would have done a good job as the Head Coach of the Phoenix Coyotes. Well the Director of Hockey Operations job is still open, from what I know. Let's see if I can find it. Where should I look? Monster.com? Yahoo jobs? Jobing.com? Craigslist?

I guess, in the mean time, I'll have to stay with Siren Inc.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm impressed that you are aiming high! And who knows, maybe they are looking for someone with a fresh out look, instead of the same old faces that have always been around.

    ReplyDelete