Saturday, February 27, 2010

Final Answer?

Wednesday, I had my first chemistry test. I really didn't know what to expect from the test and I really hadn't studied at all cause the week was just a tough one. Luckily, the test was really easy, pretty simple stuff, but after meeting some community college students and talking to some of my classmates, I realize many others might have found it a bit difficult. One of the questions was a list of items and asking which were 'Pure' substances and which ones were 'Mixed'. I have no idea how they got these answers, but I did have one classmate say that he thought 'Blood' might be a 'Pure' substance and another say he though 'Air' was 'Pure'. This is Chemistry! We spent the first 3-6 classes just talking about the periodic table!

I just don't get how others think sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Join the club!
    I think the premise that they are thinking might be where we start off wrong

    ReplyDelete