Friday, February 26, 2010

One Rotten Apple

None of my classes are really that bad. I get along with most of my classmates in the classes, but there is one issue. In my Philosophy class, I have a classmate who just seems to annoy the whole class. He always seems to have something to say that does seem relevant but the way he goes about it makes him seem like a pretentious jerk. I believe most of the class would agree. He has actually laughed a little at other classmates when they say something. I don't think I have ever had a classmate this annoying, who seems genuinely disliked by the whole class. I even think the teacher isn't a fan and she has just ignored him a few times. His comments, and responses/reactions to other peoples comments, just seem to ruin the whole class. More people would speak if he didn't monopolize the whole class.

The funny thing is that he shares a name with a former coworker who was sort of the same way, just in a work setting instead of a school setting.

1 comment:

  1. Having been a student, and now being a teacher, I feel your pain. The teacher is probably struggling along with you. I have been blessed with 2 such "problem children"!

    ReplyDelete