Saturday, February 13, 2010

Freak Out for Fun

I think I have test anxiety. I was freaking out the other day right before taking the oral part of my Spanish quiz. I felt I hadn't studied enough and really had no idea how to respond to any question the teacher might ask. It wasn't until the night before the test that I remember that the teacher had given the class a list of about 25 questions that she would ask 3 from. After looking over the list, I felt a little better, but not much. I knew the answers when looking at the questions but when the test would come, how would I do without the sheet in front of me? So, I go in to take the test. I answer all 3 questions and being to feel like I messed up on a few words. So after the class, I talk to the professor to ask her if I could retake the test in front of her instead of being recorded through the computer. She gives me a puzzled look and informed me that she already graded them. She then shows me that I got 13/12. I guess I did perfect and even got a bonus point. All the worrying for nothing. Well, at least I can move on from that and start worrying about the written part of the test, which I will be taking Tuesday. Maybe I can get 100%+ if I worry about that too.

1 comment: