Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hair (Not the Musical)

I have always wanted long hair. Again, I am attempting to grow it out. I am not exactly sure why, but for as long as I can remember I have wanted long hair. Not crazy long but a good length. Something like this length.



Of course I will need to get the kick butt beard too. Then I can walk around and call everyone, 'Brother' (LOST joke).

But anyways, even though it is probably a little bit before I get there (And I honestly don't know if I'll be able to make it there or not), I am already wondering what will be the next adventure for my hair. Of course it will be something shorter. I was just curious what your suggestion might be for my next look. Feel free to post in the comments. Adding a link to the idea might be cool too, so I can see the image.

(Man, a whole post about hair. I feel so girl-y. Guns, bullets, cars, explosions, Godzilla! Ok, better, I now feel more manly.)

1 comment: