Monday, April 19, 2010

Playoff Time

Hockey playoffs started last week! When the Sabres are in, this is one of my favorite times of the year. When they aren't, I still like it but it is very bittersweet. Luckily, the Sabres are in this year. My love for sports is really shown during this time. I actually watched parts of 4 different games today, at least 2/3 of 3 of the 4 games. None of the games were the Sabres, that is how much of a fanatic I am. I went grocery shopping during the second game, and feeling in the spirit, I grabbed some beer. Of course I grabbed the only beer that I feel is appropriate for hockey, Molson Canadian. I had two or three during the games. The others might sit in my fridge till next weekend when I have my next playoff hockey day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom!

    Like you, I've been watching hockey every night- there are some great match-ups in the Eastern Conference. Any predictions for Round 2? :)

    ReplyDelete