Monday, April 5, 2010

A Bit of Basketball

I normally couldn't care less about watching basketball. Today, though, is the national championship game for college basketball, and to live up to my name, I am watching it. Well, more like, I have it on in the room I am in. Watching it out of the corner of my eye half the time but not paying total attention to it. I have to say, I actually do enjoy this game, the championship game. I really wonder if I would enjoy college basketball if I watched it more, but I sort of doubt it. I have tried a few times but it never grabbed me, I think its just that its a championship game. Its only because its so important. I really love watching any championship game. Well, aside from the NBA, I still can't get into that game.

1 comment:

  1. well, you definitely live up to your name, Sporty Debo

    ReplyDelete