Monday, April 26, 2010

Semester Project

So, its almost the end of the semester for me. I had mentioned before about how I am dreading the presentation for the project but a new issue has arisen for me: lack of interest. I was sort of interested in choosing the topic I did when I needed to pick something but as the semester went on, I continued to lose interest in the idea. Now, at the end, I need to find people to survey and I really have no interest in it. I feel that this is a subject that bores me and I don't want to bore someone else with having to do it partake in it too, even though their participation is only for a few minutes. I think this really reflects why I am not a fan of semester long projects. By the time the middle of the semester rolls around, I normally don't really care for the idea as I once did. At the end of the semester, I detest the project. Like now, where I really can't stand talking about the issue any more. I guess I need to suck it up and just finish it out. There is only a few more weeks left so it shouldn't be that hard. Just annoying, but that's school for you. You win some and you lose some.

1 comment:

  1. How did your project end up- did you get enough participation?

    ReplyDelete