Saturday, April 17, 2010

Holiday When?

So I was driving down the road the other day and holidays popped into my mind. Now I am familiar with when the big ones are; Christmas, New Years, Halloween, Valentine's Day, and Thanksgiving; but I really have no idea when the smaller ones are; President's Day, Memorial Day, Fathers' Day (sorry Dad), and to be equal Mothers' Day (sorry Mom). I don't really know if this a a problem many people struggle with, but it is one of my crosses I bear. I really need to work on this problem. It is something that is creeping in starting to effect other areas of my life. Like, how do I know if I should give my parents a call or wish other people I see a happy holiday if it isn't even a holiday on that day? How would I know whether to put my left sock on first if I didn't even know it's Opposite Day or not?

Man, my life is just tough.

Coming soon! A 100% Spanish post!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you send the translation with the 100% Spanish post, otherwise, I will only be able to comment on how nice it looks

    ReplyDelete