Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Little Fuzz on My Face

I hate to shave. It is one of my least favorite things to do so I try to not do it too often. As expected, this creates a lot of scruff on my face. The problem I personally have with this is that the hair doesn't fill out very well. I don't mind growing a beard, I just have trouble growing one. I get my neck to fill in (which is terribly unattractive) and a goatee, but nothing on the cheeks. If I was a fan of the goatee, I might be grateful for this situation, but I do not like the goatee at all. I really think it is one of the lamest and overdone facial hair patters. Anytime there is an evil twin, he has a goatee. Anytime someone wants to look a little more 'hard-core', they grow a goatee. Anytime someone is too lazy to shave but still wants to look professional, they go to the goatee. They think that it looks cleaner than a full beard, but since a lot of goatees aren't well trimmed, they just look sloppy.

Maybe I am being to hard on it. I just see way too many people with a goatee and very few of them actually look good. Maybe if it didn't seem like the stand by for people, it wouldn't be as bad. Maybe I'm just jealous......maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. You have definitely put some thought into this subject!
    I think you look handsome no matter what, but I will admit I am prejudice!

    ReplyDelete