Saturday, January 9, 2010

Alphabetically Thankful

I was recently thinking of what I'm thankful for. I thought of writing a whole post about how thankful I am for pants. I decided it would be fun to create an alphabetical list of what I am thankful for, one thing for each letter. This could be fun, so here goes.

A - America (I need to be patriotic every once in awhile.)
B - Buffalo (The city. Even though I left it, I am still thankful to be from there.)
C - Canada (Just cause of their contribution to hockey.)
D - Debos (The coolest 'D' I could think of!'
E - Education (I love to learn. Thankful that I can.)
F - Family (Love you guys!)
G - Green (My favorite color. Guess I should be thankful for that.)
H - Hockey (Who didn't see that one.)
I - Ice (I hate drinking warm drinks that aren't supposed to be that way.)
J - Jelly/Jam (PB and J would just be weird without the J.)
K - Katamari (Probably one of the funnest games I've played.)
L - Lights (I hate living in the dark.)
M - Muppets (Almost put Music. I love Muppets a bit more than Music, but it is certainly close.)
N - Naps (How isn't?)
O - OJ (Not the athlete, the drink. Great for mornings, good with Vodka.)
P - Pizza (Beats out pants in a close one.)
Q - Questions (How else would I get answers?)
R - Roofs (Only when they aren't on fire.)
S - Sleep (Yeah, I put Naps on the list too. What about it?)
T - Tom (What a great guy he is! So thankful to know him. Aren't you?)
U - Ukuleles (Just make me laugh. I am thankful for things that make me laugh. Ukuleles makes the list.)
V - Vanilla Pudding (I like it better than Chocolate. Might be in the minority there.)
W - Women (What can I say? I am a regular guy.)
X - X Marking the Spot (How else would I know where to meet the pirates?)
Y - Yelling (Sometimes, it's jsut what the doctor ordered.)
Z - Zamboni (Clean ice!)

Maybe this would have been best for a Thanksgiving post. Oh well. It was on my mind and now it's on the internet.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY like this. It makes me think I have so much to be thankful for also.You are on my list of what I am thankful for. Keep up the writing!!!

    ReplyDelete