Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Season.

Sunday last week, probably my favorite tv show had it's premier. Yeah, Chuck is back! I went over to watch most of the two-hour premier on Sunday to my good friend Brad's place. He is also a huge fan of the show. They also had another new episode last Monday, so he came over and watched it at my place. Man, I LOVE that show. I have been watching from the beginning and, to be honest, originally thought it didn't have much of a run in it. The story didn't seem like something that could continue for a long run. The thing that brought me back every week was the amazing characters, each of them is their own person with very good depth throughout the cast. I remember hearing once that you don't always need a groundbreaking story, if you have deep characters. If you can make a character that people care about, you can make up for some deficiencies in the storytelling.

Also, having an attractive, blond female lead who can act well doesn't hurt either.

1 comment:

  1. Reading your comments makes me think i should atleast try watching it. Good promotion!

    ReplyDelete