Monday, January 25, 2010

Bobsled Time!

I was just thinking about how the Winter Olympics are starting very soon. I don't know how popular they are down here in the desert since most people haven't seen snow or ice and probably don't really get any of the events. Never the less, I was getting a bit excited about some of the events (not really interested in the figure skating, but most other blade/ice related sports are cool by me) and I started to wonder if I'll be able to watch any. Probably not because of my crazy schedule. I'll miss seeing hockey, luge, curling, speed skating, skiing, snowboarding, and bobsled.

To substitute the last one, I am going to watch Cool Runnings.

'Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up, it's bobsled time!'

1 comment:

  1. I like your reasoning!And I have wondered if people in desert areas watch winter sports to see what the crazy "foreign" people do

    ReplyDelete