Monday, March 8, 2010

Favorite TV show? Chuck it up to Chuck

Today, I was watching Chuck with my buddy Brad when I realized, this is by far my favorite TV show. I do love LOST too, but I do think that Chuck would beat out LOST if I actually had to make a decision of which one to watch. (Thank goodness I don't have to choose between the two!) I enjoy LOST for the story but a few times I have thought, if I hadn't been watching this whole time and didn't know when it was going to end, I would have dropped the show. I have never felt that way with Chuck, partly because I am always wondering if there is going to be another season or not. I also think Chuck is just a very well done, fun show. I enjoy the acting by all the characters. They have enough humor to balance out all the drama, never really going to far to one side or the other. I always feel very pleased after watching an episode.

Plus, a smoking hot blond doesn't hurt either.

2 comments:

  1. Never watched the show. Glad you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't even know how glad I am that someone in this world appreciates the show as much as me.

    ReplyDelete