Thursday, March 11, 2010

On to Next Week Now Please.

So, this is my last week before spring break. I can not tell you how excited I am to have a small break next week, even though I will still be working. This week has been very stressful, with a few papers being due that I put off till last minute, work being busy, and personal stuff going on. I feel this break will be a chance to just catch up on a lot of things I haven't been able to do, like getting more than 4 hours of consecutive sleep. Might take a night off from work just to enjoy life. Besides relaxing, and doing the stupid assignments my teachers gave me for break, I have the big plans of doing my taxes. I know you're all jealous of my amazing life.

It's nice to just have a break and be able to breathe for a mintue.

1 comment:

  1. Some how the grown up world never seems exciting when you get there, does it??

    ReplyDelete