Monday, March 15, 2010

Part of the Family?

So, the other day I went to hang with a classmate at her house. I wanted to celebrate Pi Day with someone, so I bought a pie and went over. Her parents were grocery shopping so her and I ate a slice of pie and watched some video on SeaWorld, Julia is a big fan of SeaWorld. While just chilling there, her mom called and they talked for a bit. We hung out for a bit longer and her parents eventually came home. They brought with them groceries. For me. Yeah, I was a bit shocked to have the parents of a friend just randomly buy me groceries. It was really nice, but this was definitely new for me. My friends' parents have bought me pizza when I'm hanging with my friends but I can't recall ever getting groceries or anything like that. It was nice. Might swing by next time I need groceries.

1 comment: