Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My AZ Friends

I know I have said this before, but I am so thankful for the path my life has taken. I have had to deal with a few small annoyances with my jobs and money, but in the end, I have always had enough to get by.

The other night, I realized a certain path life had taken me on where I got to meet two of the most amazing people ever, my friend Brad and his sister Christin. Brad and I met while working for Siren, a decent job that didn't work out in the end. After leaving the job, I went through some pretty unsteady months but I can always look back on my time there as a blessing cause I got to meet Brad, who is probably my best friend I've made since moving out of Buffalo. Since I have been hanging out at his place, I have gotten to meet his wonderful sister, Christin. Both of them have made me feel very welcome whenever we have spent time hanging out. Brad is always inviting me over to eat dinner, go to a party or church, or just to hang. Recently, we were hanging out and I overheard Christin say that she had a blog. Of course I went home and followed her blog. Next time I saw her, I mentioned this and she was really happy to hear it. In my mind, it wasn't a big thing but I am glad she was pleased.

So, thinking back to my time with Siren, yeah, it wasn't cool what happened at the time, but if it didn't happen, I wouldn't be living on this side of town and probably wouldn't have made these friends. In the end, the small annoyance was worth it.

By the way, both Brad and Christin write blogs. You can read Brad's here and Christin's here.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny cause I didn't read this til tonight. But I was just talking with this girl about how every summer I've made lasting friends. Three of my closest friends I can directly tie to this job. So as much as I hate it at times, I really am glad for what it's done for me and who I have in my life now.

    ReplyDelete