Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Taxes

Sadly, I am about to start working on my taxes today. I am not sure how long this will take since I believe I have to file a 1099 and a 1040 cause I have spent time as both an official employee (1040) and an independent contractor (1099). After I finish, I will post whether I am happy or not with the return (at least I hope there is a return) and the time it took. Might not be as bad as all that. Just really need to get down to it. Either way, I am glad I just added a few new albums that I need to rate.

EDIT: So, 1 hour 16 minutes later I will be paying 268 to the state but getting 1563 from the fed. Something like that. I know I'll be getting a lot more from the fed than I am paying to the state. And of course I e-filed the federal return so I should be getting that soon. When I do, I submit the state. I know how to work it!

No comments:

Post a Comment