Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good News!

Well I did make it through. I ended up doing more weight training than I normally doing. My normal being none. Brad decided last night was a good night to work out the back and legs. While my back stood up well last night, I almost couldn't walk up to my third floor apartment. My legs killed last night, but this morning, they felt fine, which I am pretty happy about.

I think we may be going again tonight. I just have a 24-day free trial so I want to get the most out of it that I can. I think we are planning on going again tonight and doing some chest exercises.

Right now I am making a pancake. The thought of a pancake the size of the pan has enamored me recently. This time, when flipping it, it sort of folded in on itself. But I kept going and I might just have made and consumed the best pancake ever.

1 comment: