Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Bit of News

Recently I was asked by a few friends if I had thought of moving from the apartment I share with my brother in Glendale, AZ to Tempe, AZ. I had to admit that I really hadn't thought of moving to Tempe yet, but next year, when I hear residency in Arizona and can go to ASU without paying out the nose, I was thinking of moving out there. One of them brought up the idea of moving in together. We started looking at different apartments in the Tempe area when we were approached by another friend who is going to need a place in Tempe, so the three of us started looking at bigger apartments in the area. I was looking at a pretty nice place when I stopped and thought, 'There will be three of us, why don't we find a house instead?' So now the Tempe apartment has changed to a Tempe house search.

The other issue about moving, besides finding a place to live, is I now need to find a place to work in the area. I, along with everyone else I know, hate job searching. I started putting out applications and resumes on Sunday. The earliest time I could start would be the 24th of August, unless the job is so amazing that I would quit the job I am currently and imideatly move back to AZ, but I don't forsee that happening.

All this is pretty exciting. I am hoping that it all works out soon but, really, nothing needs to happen for another month and a half cause I don't think I'll be back in AZ before the 20th of August. I just hate the combination of excitment for these new adventures and patience needed till things get figured out and set up.

1 comment:

  1. This is sounds like"The many adventures of Tom". I look forward to seeing what you do

    ReplyDelete