Monday, June 15, 2009

Why I am Sporty!

Wow . I wanted to write a post like 5 different times today, I kept putting it off, and now that it is almost the end of the day, I have no idea what to write about.Well I guess I should talk a little about why I am the 'Sporty' Debo.

As many people who read this post know, I enjoy sports. I enjoy playing most sports, and if I am invited to a pickup game for any game I will do my best to make it and play. Not that I am actually good at any of the sports I participate in, but I like to think I can hold my own against most people. I follow most of the major league games. I can name a couple players on any team in the NFL and NHL. If a game is on, at least half of my attention is focused on it.

The problem is that I think I may be addicted to sports! I am always watching games and checking scores, even if my team isn't in it or it's not a sport I'm really interested in. Some times I catch myself doing this, paying more attention to the game on television than the people I am spending time with. I wonder if I should seek help for this. I guess until I get help or lose interest in sports, I'll be the 'Sporty one'

No comments:

Post a Comment