Sunday, June 28, 2009

Two Weeks!

Well today is the two week mark! Two weeks ago I wrote my first post. Doing something for two weeks isn't really that big of a deal, unless this was a high school relationship, in which case, this might be a world record. But no, this is only a blog, so two weeks isn't anything amazing. I mean, I have been doing many thing for much longer and more often than once a day for two weeks. I have been breathing for about 8,216 days or 1,173 weeks and 5 days, somewhere around that. So, in comparison to my habit of breathing, this blog is a little baby that doesn't deserve any anniversary presents or acknowledgments. Maybe the year mark will be something special, but until then, just have to go about doing the day to day stuff.

Well that's all I have for now. More work to do for announcements that might be coming out soon. Stay tune! (Tuned to a website? Does that work? Is 'Stay refreshed!' better? Whatever, hope you get the idea.)

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely "stay tuned", as I am really enjoying reading what you write. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete