Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A little about my job.

I don't think I've really told anyone what I do at this summer job. I am working for Siren, Inc. They are a lot like ADT. They get a bunch of people to knock door and sell security systems, which they also hire techs to install. I am in charge of giving these techs their equipment. Sounds easy, right? Well my problem comes from many of the techs in my office think I like to sit around from 8am, when I get in to run their numbers and make sure they haven't lost any equipment, till whenever they feel like coming in. Makes for some very long days. Also, about one-third of my techs think that they can turn in their paper work whenever they want, and then I'll drop everything to run their numbers and stock them. Not really cool, but I am working with their boss to try and resolve these issues. Hopefully, when this is fixed, my days will actually be fairly simple.

I really am glad I took this, mostly because of the awesome people I've met. I actually went suit shopping today with Brad, this really cool tech. Many of the people I met in training and working at this office are really cool. Marissa and Kelly, the other office staff are very friendly. AJ, Taylor, Nate, Pat S., Pat H., Austin, Clint, and Jason are all really cool sales rep who seem really good at their job and like pretty decent guys. The rest of the guys have, at times, made this job unbearable. I don't know why it frustrates me. Probably cause they make my job harder.

I guess there is good and bad with all jobs. Wow my brain is all over the place. Night peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment