Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Naps

Many people ask me what I want to go to college for, I answer I have no clue. They then usually ask what I am good at. To this is also answer I have no solid idea. I just figured out what I enjoy doing, do often, and, I believe, do well. I nap. I think in the past two or three weeks, almost everyday, I have taken a nap, many times multiple ones. I am only out for like 30-50 minutes but the fact that I am always taking them is starting to make me worry that I am messing up my sleep schedule. I should probably try and fix this.

This problem was actually brought to my attention when Brad walked into my room and woke me up at 9pm. 9pm is really not a great time to be napping. I think I also took a nap at 11am, 4pm, and then my final one at 8pm. Well, I guess somethings never change.

2 comments:

  1. nothing wrong with a good now and then!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still the "sleeping Tommy"
    Are trying to be up there with Sleeping Beauty?
    Enjoying all the subjects you are writing about

    ReplyDelete