Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Am I a Superhero?

At the corporate office for Siren, they have recently put in a call center for one of the owners' other companies. The company is called Green Monster, they work with customer on how to make their house more 'green', at least, that's what I think they do. Anyways, one of the girls from that call center recently gave me a picture. Since the giant printer/fax/copy machine is near my desk, and she was having trouble with it, I decided it would be nice to help her with it.

I guess this has made me a superhero in her eyes. I am now 'super fax dude'. I have the picture hanging by my desk. Not the best of artwork, but MUCH better than the stick figure I would have drawn. It's nice to know some random person thinks highly of me. (Or, as one of my coworkers pointed out, someone that has a crush on me.)

1 comment: