Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pierced My Knee

I was one of the lucky ones at work who 'volunteered' to help clean out the company's old Scottsdale office. While doing this, someone decided to move one of the clean plastic rug guards from one room to the other. You know, those stupid clear, plastic guard for under office chairs that have the little spikes on the bottom. When I went into the office that it was in, I went to pick up a few flower pots that were around it and I knelt down on it. How was I supposed to know he had put it spikes up? I now have 3 small puncture holes on my knee. My, that was painful. Luckily, there wasn't much damage done. Only small whole, but still, ouch.

Also, I just passed 1000 views after my last post. Actually, I think I passed it. I am not really sure, I am only going off what an add-on that I installed told me. I sort of don't believe it's accuracy, but I also didn't have it for the first few post. Who knows. Cool to know that people are reading it.

1 comment:

  1. Punctures can really hurt. Make sure you cleaned them good.
    Impressed you have passed 1000 views. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete