Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Not Much of a 'Photo' Guy

I really wish I had a new profile photo for here and my Facebook profile. The problem is I don't take photos of myself. Getting a good self photo is, in my opinion, pretty tough, and even more so when I only have a cell phone camera. Its funny that most groups have someone that always pulls out a camera and takes about a billion shots. In one of my groups (that's right, I roll in many different groups) that person is my brother. Recently, he hasn't brought his camera out cause his nose is stuck in one of his text books. Even when he takes the camera out, I usually stay out of this flash cause I'm hanging next to him. Though of the few photos that people have taken of me, I am always pleased with the way I look in the ones he takes. He really seems to have a gift for it. (maybe the years of doing it and the classes helped)

One day I will start taking more photos and, hopefully, like the way I look in them. Fingers crossed!

1 comment: