Sunday, October 4, 2009

In a Rut with Music

Sometime, because I have thousands of songs on my computer, I forget there is always new stuff coming out. I will go days without hearing the same song on my iPod, but I still love the joy of finding a new artist or song that I feel I need to put on my iPod immediately. I will usually play it 2-4 times in a row, to see if I really like it but not more than that cause I don't want to over play it too quickly. Recently, some of the bands/artists I found that I've enjoyed are:

Phoenix
Regina Spektor
Owl City
I am Not Lefthanded
Frank Turner
Ra Ra Riot
Frightened Rabbit
Sam Hart, though I have only listened to 'Mario Kart Love Song'. I think most of my family would enjoy it. You can listen to it here.

It pleases me to no end when I find that someone enjoyed my musical suggestion. Also, I would love to hear if you already know any of these bands and enjoy them. I am always up for talking about music.

No comments:

Post a Comment