Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Love Fish

In the past year or so, I have found that I love fish. I remember having sushi for the first time with some really good friends. Whenever I eat sushi, I think back to that time or one of the many other times like it, good friends and amazing food. Since that first time, I have really broken out of the self -imposed cage of beef and chicken. I still eat them, but if fish is offer, I am always tempted to go that route. I have recently been trying (but not to much success) to cook fish. Though it has been fun to try and cook it, when it doesn't....

Wow this song is awful. I have no idea what it is, but it is so bad that I need to delete it now and tell you all. Goodbye 'P.S I Love You' by the Beatles from the Please Please Me album. Wow that was bad. Anyways....

turn out well, it is a bit depressing. Not like 'end my life' depressing, just 'man, I should be able to do this better' depressing. I know I'll eventually get it, practice makes perfect, right?

Anyways, this all came up cause I had sushi from dinner. Whenever I have sushi, I wonder why I don't eat it more often. Though, compared to how often I used to eat it, it's crazy. (Well, not sure comparing eating it every once in awhile to not eating it at all is that crazy)

1 comment:

  1. So, did your poaching the fish the other night not go well, or not as well as you had hoped? I am still very impressed at your efforts to cook

    ReplyDelete