Thursday, October 8, 2009

Random Friends

I have been getting a few random friend requests on Facebook recently. Well, I have been getting this one guy trying to friend me 3 times over. When I get a friend request from someone on Facebook, I try to find out if I know the person. I am not a fan of making friends with random strangers over the internet. I have met many people in my life but I can not recall any guy I met who is in his early 30s, married, and living in Boston. I would think after rejecting it once, if he really wanted to be my friend, would write me and tell me who he really is, but I guess he had better things to do but still had the time to look me up and click the button "Request Friend". By the way, it case you were wondering, we don't share any friends.

Sorry, I don't know you, not going to friend you.

No comments:

Post a Comment