Sunday, October 18, 2009

Quick California Recap

Just a few thoughts about my trip to California.

1. I never want to drive around LA on a regular basis.

2. I wouldn't mind moving to LA. If I did, I would sell my car and bike everywhere. (Or get a scooter)

3. Always nice to hang with my family.

4. Can't say the same about all their friends.

5. Under-age kids that ask me to buy drinks for them really bug me. I didn't do much drinking before turning 21 (I think I might have had one drink about a month before I turned 21), why is it so hard for you to go without it?

6. I hate long drives.

7. Coffee helps keep me awake. So does shouting every song that comes on my iPod.

8. LA can have some crazy fog.

9. Being at the ocean was amazing. I am looking forward to going back some time.

10. I like Cali. just not sure if LA would be the city I would choose. Looking forward to checking out San Diego sometime.

Now to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment